Benefits In Becoming A Member Company Include:
1. The opportunity to interact with shippers, receivers, distributors as well as a variety of logistics providers covering every aspect of your supply chain.
2. Membership and conference attendance provides one stop shopping and consolidated networking opportunities.
3. FSA conferences feature top nationally recognized professional speakers, industry scholars and high level executives within the food industry.
4. Invitation to members only Breakfast Monday of the annual conference. Providing unique opportunity to meet your fellow FSA members, Officers and Board in a smaller
more intimate setting.
5. Annual membership dues of $150 are applied per company.
6. Membership provides children or dependents of a Supply Chain Logistics Department employee whose company’s dues are current to apply for the John J. Murphy Annual Scholarship. Winner is invited to receive the John J Murphy Scholarship at the annual conference.
Membership in the Corporation shall be in the name of any entity engaged as a primary shipper or receiver of food, beverages and ingredients or raw materials in the Food industry and Beverage industry. A primary shipper or receiver is an entity who has, or maintains, physical ownership of such product at some point in the distribution channel.
NOTE: Motor Carriers, Railroads, 3 PL’s, Warehousing, Technology companies are not eligible for Food Shippers of America membership.
To confirm your company meets member eligibility please contact Nancy Newbourne, Treasurer at email@example.com or Paul Newbourne, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dues are from March 1st to March 1st. $150 fee is per company not individual.
Nancy Newbourne, Treasurer
Food Shippers of America
1144 East State Street Suite A-288
Geneva, IL 60134