GENERAL INFORMATION FOR THE 65th ANNUAL FOOD SHIPPERS OF AMERICA CONFERENCE February 23rd-25th 2020 at the JW MARRIOTT GRAND LAKES, ORLANDO, FLORIDA
- Shippers and Receivers will be able to register prior to all others from July 1-31, 2019 - Watch your email for your registration vouchers week of June 17, 2019
- All others will receive their registration vouchers week of July 15, 2019 and will be able to register after August 1, 2019.
- Payment in full will be required upon completion of registration. (New for 2020)
- Completed Registration confirmation will include link to secure hotel reservations. Rooms are not included in Conference Registration fee and are solely the responsibility of each attendee. Room reservations will only be available to registered conference attendees.
- Registration Vouchers will be distributed to those who have attended a conference in the last three years (2017, 2018 or 2019) or have requested to receive one. If you would like to be included in the conference voucher distribution please send your complete contact information to media@foodshippersofamerica.
- Conference registration fees will be $600 per attendee for Shipper and Receivers ($750 fee includes annual membership dues) or $1,200 per attendee for all other attendees.
- Attendee Limits per company and their affiliates: No limit for Shippers and Receivers, 4 per company for all other attendee types except Railroads whom are permitted 6 attendees per company.
- Available Sponsorships will be available June 1, 2019 if you have any questions please contact email@example.com All other conference related inquires can be emailed to Paul Newbourne, Executive Director pnewbourne@
- Food Shippers of America reserves the right to limit voucher availability.