FOOD SHIPPERS OF AMERICA ANNOUNCES NEW LOGO COMPETITION:
Food Shippers would like to look at options to refresh and update the look of the Food Shippers of America (FSA) logo.
To that end FSA is sponsoring a competition for our members and past annual conference attendees to help develop ideas for a new logo:
- Through November 1, 2019 suggested revisions and/or new logo designs may be submitted for consideration.
- All designs should be submitted in JPEG or PDF format to media@foodshippersofamerica.
- In December 2019 the FSA Board will review submitted designs and determine whether any of the designs warrant further consideration.
- Based on the FSA Board’s decision regarding submitted designs the FSA Board will authorize a poll of member companies to get each member’s vote on which design they prefer in January 2020 with deadline for selection preferences by January 21, 2020.
- The majority of favorable replies for a single logo will determine the new logo selection. Winning designer would be contacted by Feb 1st, 2020.
- Once a design has been selected by majority vote of the membership the selected design will be implemented for use for future FSA activity.
- The winning design will be unveiled at the 2020 Annual FSA Conference with a corresponding formal recognition of the winning designer.
- Participation is limited to member company and past FSA annual conference attendees for their Supply Chain (transportation, warehousing, inventory management, etc.) employees and/or dependents.
• Recognition Opportunity:
- The winning designer will be invited to the 2020 Annual FSA Conference for formal recognition of the selection of their logo design (FSA to pay airfare not to exceed $750 and provide 1 nights lodging at conference hotel)
- A feature article in the Summer 2020 FSA magazine issue with highlight the winning designer’s background, inspiration for the design, etc.
We look forward to seeing your suggestions!
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Paul Newbourne, Executive Director.